Avaritia: Mod Suggestion

Discussion in 'Mods' started by SirTwinkleShinez, Jul 21, 2017.

1. This is a mod suggestion for the Mianite Reborn Server Pack. I understand Reborn is mostly a magic based server so I thought I would suggest this mod. It will add a bunch more playing time for all players who are determined to reach the end of this mod. The Items are so expensive it will take a while for players to reach the endgame point.

Heres a wiki about it -
    https://ftbwiki.org/Avaritia

To sum it up, it adds a lot of powerful end game use items. They may seem overpowered at first but they are very difficult to craft. I believe it would be a good addition to the already great Mianite Reborn Pack. The Mod is, at times very unbalanced and could be unfair to end game players towards beginners, but I still believe it would be a great addition.

Lemme know what you think :D

- Twinklez

2. Mianite Reborn is no longer taking suggestions for new mods to be added. We will keep this idea for future packs.

3. I would like to suggest Dimensional Doors on behalf of SgtKaoz (whose Enderplay account is glitched). According to Kaoz, it is compatible with 1.7.10 and should give a player access to additional dimensions (personal dimensions, alien dimensions, etc.).