Avaritia: Mod Suggestion

Discussion in 'Mods' started by SirTwinkleShinez, Jul 21, 2017.

1. This is a mod suggestion for the Mianite Reborn Server Pack. I understand Reborn is mostly a magic based server so I thought I would suggest this mod. It will add a bunch more playing time for all players who are determined to reach the end of this mod. The Items are so expensive it will take a while for players to reach the endgame point.

Heres a wiki about it -
    https://ftbwiki.org/Avaritia

To sum it up, it adds a lot of powerful end game use items. They may seem overpowered at first but they are very difficult to craft. I believe it would be a good addition to the already great Mianite Reborn Pack. The Mod is, at times very unbalanced and could be unfair to end game players towards beginners, but I still believe it would be a great addition.

Lemme know what you think :D

- Twinklez

2. Mianite Reborn is no longer taking suggestions for new mods to be added. We will keep this idea for future packs.

3. I would like to suggest Dimensional Doors on behalf of SgtKaoz (whose Enderplay account is glitched). According to Kaoz, it is compatible with 1.7.10 and should give a player access to additional dimensions (personal dimensions, alien dimensions, etc.).

4. I would like to suggest the Security Craft mod as well as the Defense Tech mod (or another mod like it) for Mianite Reborn. If I recall correctly, both should be compatible with Minecraft 1.7.10

5. We tried that mod on the old Mianite server... It did nothing but lag the server because almost all of the items in it are tile entities