Ban Appeal... Been Awhile

Discussion in 'Mianite Reborn' started by keagan312, Sep 29, 2019.

1. Hey, so my ign is keagan312 and its been a while since I've been banned or on the forums, roughly 3+ years. In all honesty, it seems I was a right prick back when I was banned and deserved it. Quite some time has passed, I think I've learnt from my various and many mistakes as we are all meant too and since a part of the point for an appeal section is to allow for redemption, I was wondering if I could work towards that in some way? Whether it be probationary or anything else. I find the server rather enjoyable and would like to be given another chance despite my extensive history of punishments and general assholiness which I feel I've worked on.

Warm Regards,
    keagan312

2. 3 years is a long time for a Minecraft server, yeah you were a bit of a ... well, you said it yourself... I'm fine for you to be unbanned if Link (the main admin now) is.

If you come back, best of luck

Matt

3. After speaking to Link, she has agreed to unban you. it's recommend to revise yourself with the rules when you log on. Please also let staff know of any alts that may need unbanning.

Matt