1. Hello, it's me again.

I know that I'm most likely just forgotten now, but I'm still living my life.
    In the past, I agree that I was toxic.
    I agree with all of that.
    Now it's been years, and I wish to get unbanned. I'm in high school now, and I've changed for the better.
    I'm all round a better person, and if I could do anything to past me, I would try to calm her down.
    I'm sorry for what I did in the past - I wish back then I wasn't a drama queen. I have so many great memories playing your packs. I got my first YouTube subscriber on them. I had played them for so long. I always look for good packs and then feel bad about past me whenever I see a pack by Enderplay. I want to change that.

Please, let me get unbanned.

The past is the past, and the present is the present. I'm a new person.
    Even if you don't unban me, I hope you forgive me.

2. We will review and get back to you with an answer soon.

Matt

3. Thank you so much for reading, I really hope it gets accepted.

4. So. After reviewing and speaking to others that your behaviour affected. We have met the conclusion that a lot can happen in a year and a half. We are willing to give you a second chance and welcome you back to Enderplay. HOWEVER, you need to understand how much of a last chance this is. ANYTHING going wrong can and will likely lead to your termination on the server being permanent.

Your ban will be lifted as of 5pm GMT tonight.

Matt