hey listen to this (unban thread)

Discussion in 'Mianite Reborn' started by noiceposture, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Hey, I'd just like to see if there is any possibility for me and my friends to get unbanned. (noiceposture, vulturefever265, duck_off, paytondog9). We were banned for supposedly claim bypassing a few months ago, even though we never did such a thing. I was also banned for inappropriate behavior which I somewhat/mostly agree with. I'd just like to see if there is any chance at us being unbanned because we never actually claim bypassed. The base we looted was unclaimed, it might have been some sort of error with the claiming mod, I'm not sure. All I know is that even if me and my friends tried to loot a claimed base we wouldn't be able to. If you don't feel it right to unban us that is fine, but please elaborate on why.

IGN: Noiceposture

vulturefever265 likes this.
  2. Ban Appeal Accepted: Apologies for the wait, got pretty busy with some school things this week. I can unban you, but your friends will need to write a ban appeal themselves if they want to be unbanned. Hope you enjoy your time on the server :)

3. Also, if you were banned from discord as well, let me know your name and I'll unban you

4. Yeah i got banned from the discord as well. I don't actually know why I was banned from it because I was banned from there for a while before I got banned from the server. Its n00k™#9738.

5. Also all my stuff is blown up and claimed. Which is nice.

6. Oh yeah and my friend vulturefever is stuck in one side of the scale in spawn.