Mianite Reborn crash after randomly (SOLVED)

Discussion in 'Mianite Reborn' started by mrleedk, Feb 7, 2017.

Tags:
  1. First sorry for bad english ;)

Hello my name is Lee i like the modpack and have made a server for me and my friends we all use the technic launcher to run the game. after about 2 days on the server i startet to crash randomly in the beginnig it was once or twice every 6 hour but now i can only be on the server for max 4 min before i crash. it happen random sometimes it when i craft sometimes its when i just run around and sometimes it is when i morph it is 100% random when it happens i have given mianite 4gb ram and have update my java (64bit). i have linked my crash report. plz help someone it is pretty sad to run a server but im the only one there cant join *_*

Attached Files:

2. I will need your full in game name before I can help you

mrleedk likes this.
  3. my in game name is mrleedk :)

4. bump (does this work here xD)

5. From looking at the crash report, the first thing I would try is to take optifine out of the pack. It's a client only mod so it will still let you on to the server but will remove the ability to zoom

mrleedk likes this.
  6. THX this worked thats awesome :D

7. ive uninstalled optifine but then crashed again ima see if the problem persists but i didn't crash immediately

8. is your problem gone as well?

9. I would suggest creating your own forum post with the client crash report attached so we can try and help you further :)

10. who to remove the zoom?

11. This did not work for me, any ideas?