Some balance changes?

Discussion in 'The 1.7.10 Pack' started by Andriy1009, Nov 8, 2017.

?

Should changes be made?

1. Yes, I think some changes should be made.

2. No, I do not want any changes to be made.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I have been playing on the 1.7.10 modded server for some time and I thought that some things are a bit unbalanced, I guess.

First off the server is full on anarchy (As we all know) So we got to hunt out players and try to find their bases... Lets say we do and you go into a PVP combat, and you are about to win! But the next thing you know, the player is gone. Oh! Here is the problem, they either disconnected or they used the command /rtp which teleports them somewhere in less then a second...! This is just the first of the problems.

Another problem (I guess) is the map. I think it is a bit unfair that we can see players, I mean it is already enough that we can see mobs and underground bases/caves. I mean why try to go stealth (Invis potion) Or learn some kind of witchery (Disguising as a mob) when you can literally see someones name in the map? It just doesn't seem right... I mean if you have some spell to teleport you somewhere then you deserved it! But a command for everyone? (Or a button in this matter) seems unfair here...

I don't know how others feel but feel free to share your thoughts below.